Apr 28, 2010

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Not a trip. Well ok there was that trip to China but I'm not counting that.
October saw a disgusting overflow of games come my way. It didn't let up till March! Owning all four systems(ps3,360,Wii,PC) can be painful at times since you're given so many option for gaming. Only a couple years ago I had but one of those four.

But anyways how about a list!
Demon's Souls
Uncharted 2
Ratchet and Clank
Dragon Age: Origins
Halo ODST
Assassin's Creed 2
Mass Effect 2
Resident Evil 5 DLC
God of War 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Wow I think that's it. Not to mention small doses of the social experiment known as WoW.
And THEN a trip to China. Now its Convention Season! Which means working on prints.
I haven't been slacking this whole time oh no. I drew every day. I just didn't post.

I joined in on some daily sketching for a bit. Roughly one hour to draw a themed drawing hosted by ò_ó
Not sure what the theme was for this one. Baby bear? And I did a bear baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment