Apr 29, 2010

Turkey, needles and boots with a view

More themed sketches.

Food and Eating! I did an umbilical cord eating...a baby...turkey head. Sorta like how some animals which come from eggs will have a little nutrient sack to feed off of. In this case its a turkey head.



Zombie dog! Um. This is more of a zombie seeing eye dog. Sort of stitched together with whats left of the blind owner and attached to a wheel chair. The other dog is from a nightmare I once had which had little dogs with no heads. Instead their flesh was stretched over a sewing needle.



Shoes and boots! And because everyone got used to me drawing nasty weird things, I made a boot house. A fine boot house really. One I'd be proud to live in and call home. Maybe it's a boot cottage.



Now for fun, for all of these themed sketches, guess which were chosen by girls and which were chosen by guys.

Hold the phone...my font color changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment